Sunday, March 25

Vision: Day 1

Devotion by: Steve Siebert

Acts 2:23-24

his man, handed over to you according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of those outside the law. But God raised him up, having freed him from death, because it was impossible for him to be held in its power.

God has always had a vision for mankind. He gave us his son as part of a plan he made to free us from sin and death. This plan involved the promise of a Messiah shared with man through the prophets. Had the prophets, their heirs and descendents not recognized God’s vision, or committed themselves to keeping the vision alive, Christ could not have come, lived, taught and died for us as he did.

PRAYER: Dear God, help me find in myself the strength and resolve to live the vision you have for me. Strengthen my commitment to live a life of faith and love. Help me to be an instrument of faith and love to others. Amen.

No comments: