Friday, April 2

Never Betrayed


Kat Hanna

You know those times when you do something you think is a horrible thing? When you hurt your siblings or screw up something or mess up your brother’s room? Sometimes, when I do these things (sometimes accidentally, sometimes on purpose), I run up to my room. When my dad asks about who did this or who did that, I am the first to say, “I didn’t!”, even though sometimes I do. I deny everything. Peter denies Jesus, too. It’s like he’s denying a mistake. When I find out that it wasn’t really a horrible thing, or when my dad forgives me, it’s like being redeemed. When we fled and denied our God, he sent his Son to redeem us. He’s like our dad, forgiving us for something we have done.

PRAYER:  Dear God, thanks you for sacrificing your son to redeem us, and free us of our sin. Amen. 

No comments: