Sunday, March 9

No End Of Days

Devotion by: Victoria Wagner

Ezekiel 37:12-14

Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: I am going to open your graves, and bring you up from your graves, O my people; and I will bring you back to the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves, and bring you up from your graves, O my people. I will put my spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you on your own soil; then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken and will act, says the LORD.’



As the Israelites knew only too well, sometimes life is rough. There’s no pretty way to say it. Some days are just tough; sometimes life is tough. And, at times, like the Israelites, we just want a miracle -- something to help us believe that everything is going to be okay. Our gracious and loving God sent us that miracle in the form of His Son, Jesus Christ. A miracle that you and I can claim at any moment of any day. Don’t hesitate; call on Him now. He’s ready and waiting for you. Develop that personal relationship with Jesus so that you can be a miracle for someone else. Be His hands, ears and eyes. Have the heart of Jesus. It’s as simple as a quick note to someone in need, a phone call to say hello, or a simple smile. God has put His Spirit in YOU, and you are alive. Share the Good News!

PRAYER: Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the many blessings you bestow upon me everyday. Although I am weak, I am made strong through your love. Please help me to be your miracle to someone in need today. I am your vessel, Lord. Here I am. Amen

No comments: