Friday, April 3

Not To Us

John 10:31-42

Jeanne McKinley

In this passage, Christ tries to enlighten a crowd of men who want to stone him. He says that if they don’t believe in him, they could believe in his works that were done for God.

As a professional school counselor, I cannot preach Christ to students at my Fairfax County Public Elementary School. But every day I wear my cross. Sometimes children initiate a conversation, and I can respond fully, lovingly, from a historical perspective. And all I do, I do with love for God in my heart. I pray that everyone might see the reason and know that my God is great because of His love.

PRAYER: Dear God, May our actions always glorify you. May we remember that our talents were a gift from you, so that we could fulfill the purpose you gave us for our lives. Amen.

No comments: